Thursday 3 May 2012


You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through. I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I’m just an ordinary human who loves ‘you’ extraordinarily!

I'm only me. That is all I can be. No more, no less, don't second guess. I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die. Some days I'm funny, others I'm not, sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop. You may not like me, but that's okay because this is me and how I'll stay.

I don't need someone who thinks I'm perfect, cause I'm not. I need someone who knows I'll make mistakes and still love me.

""Im NoT a PeRfEcT pErSoN""....I hate fake person..why people used to pretend things???? We all are matured.. so be honest, be sincere. You not lose anything by doing that!!!!!!

I fall, I stand up. I made mistake, I continue to live. I was hurt but I'm still alive. I am human, I’m not perfect. But I'm grateful. I have learned to appreciate life.

1 comment:

  1. we r human...perfectly imperfect...what we can do is to try our best :)

    ReplyDelete